So what’s the deal with Swagbucks? I love Swagbucks, they are the reason I haven’t had to pay for diapers and wipes thanks to earning over $150 in Amazon gift cards just since October…if you’re intrigued, read on!
Swagbucks is a search engine where you can randomly earn points just for searching the internet like you already do, and it’s completely free. Here are ways you can earn Swagbucks (or SBs)
If you join through my link you’ll start out with 30 Swagbucks!
1. Searching the web, averaging between 1-3 wins a day, getting anywhere from 7 SBs from a search, the most I’ve gotten is 35 from one search!
2. Finding Swag Codes, stay up to date with them on Facebook so you know when a code is released (follow them on Facebook here). The codes are random and can appear anywhere at any given time.
3. Printing coupons
4. Taking surveys
5. Voting in Daily Polls
6. Watching videos
7. Completing Special Offers
8. Playing Games
9. Sharing your birthday (make sure you have it under your account details, and receive 50 Swagbucks on your birthday!)
10. Using the Swagbucks toolbar
Once you earn enough points, you can redeem them for all kinds of prizes in the Swag Store. I have always gotten the $5 Amazon e-card for 450 points. There are all sorts of restaurant and shopping gift cards, Paypal credits, healthy and beauty products, jewelry, the list goes on.
So how have I gotten free diapers and wipes? Amazon Mom! It’s completely free!
1. Sign up and you automatically start out with15% off baby purchases and free shipping.
2. When you add diapers or wipes to your cart, click to ‘Subscribe and Save’ to get another 15% off! Subscribe and Save is no big deal, once your order ships you can just go to your account and cancel it to avoid recurring shipments (or keep it if you like having baby items shipped and not having to think about it).
3. Pay for the said items (or anything else on Amazon!) with your Amazon gift cards you earned through Swagbucks!
Sign up for Swagbucks and start earning now! My only regret is not starting sooner! Once James is potty trained I’d like to save up some Amazon gift cards for an e-reader or something else nice for myself. What would you like to earn points towards?